Thursday, February 17, 2011

POW#4

Dear Caesar,

            Portia has been constantly bothering me and asking me questions. She says I have been staying up to late and she is worried about my health. She tried to talk to me about it but I quickly turned her down and waved her off. Am I doing the right thing by turning her away like that or should I just keep doing things how I am already? Please right back with advice.

                        Sincerely, Brutus


Dear Brutus,

            Sorry about your troubles, but to tell you the truth I have been having some problems of my own with the mistress. Calphurnia feels strongly about me skipping the crowning and staying home. If I wish to go to the crowning than I should be able to do what I want. If you have any advice please write back.

                        Your friend, Julius

No comments:

Post a Comment